- 2 nests medium egg noodles
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 250g/9oz pork tenderloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- thumb-sized piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100g mange tout
- 1 tsp sesame seed
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the noodles following pack instructions. Meanwhile, mix the corn flour with 1 tbsp water, then stir in the soy sauce and honey, and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the pork and cook for 2 minutes until browned all over. Add the ginger, garlic, pepper and mangetout, and cook for a further 2 minutes. Reduce the heat, then add the soy and honey mixture, stirring and cooking until the sauce bubbles and thickens. Divide the drained noodles between 2 bowls. Top with the pork and vegetables, and finish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.